SuperSkeleton is more than a WordPress theme. It’s a completely comprehensive HTML5 framework which includes a full templating system as well. It contains a collection of several incredibly powerful scripts and CSS structures that’s been tied together into a kit that’s great for a starting point for your next project.
(4.5 / 5) from 450 reviews
Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Created: October 10th, 2011
Last Updated: April 20th, 2014
What’s Included: Layered PSD, PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Fully Responsive WordPress Theme and Theme-Options Manager
- SEO / SEM ? Search Engine Optimized and Ready for Marketing
- 20 Bonus HTML Template Files (showcasing the flexibility of the framework)
- The Super Skeleton UI Kit (Exclusive Freebie PSD)
- 3 Minimal skins and 2 fontstacks to start with.
- Fully internationalized and ready for translation!
- Individual Skinnable PSD files for all major UI elements
- Organized CSS files, including easy to use Media-Queries sections.
- Filterable Portfolio/Gallery system
- The basics: lightbox, image overlay effects, CSS3 (coded to work or degrade gracefully on old browsers), form elements, brandable footer, etc. Everything you would expect from a premium HTML framework.
- Extensive Documentation
Site Examples of the Avada Theme in Action:
Caring Times is a management magazine for the social care sector. Since 1988, Caring Times reflects opinions of the social care sector focusing mainly on ews affecting the private, public and non-profit provider’s of nursing and residential care. Caring Times is distributed by post to key industry personnel including nursing/residential home managers, senior management of multiple groups, social services directors, heads of inspection and other professionals involved with the industry.
Nonstop Games is a next generation tablet and mobile gaming start up company with solid financing. They target to be the leader in mobile and tablet games made for gamers. They are extremely passionate about the user experience and game elements including strategy, PvP, player profiles, events & community. Their game studio is based upon Singapore and they also have an office in San Francisco, CA. The company was founded in 2011 and they are backed by the amazing Lifeline Venture and Creadum.
In 2005, just 6 months after the death of Christopher Reeve, in the spring, six women organized a Rally in Washington on behalf on the spinal cord injury community. Three of the women have spinal cord injuries or disease themselves including Pam Bailey, Susan Maus & Betheny Winkler. The other three all have sons with spinal cord injuries including Faye Armitage, Suzanna Poon & Marilyn Smith. Their determination to fight for a cure led to the historic Washington Rally. This annual conference continues to foster knowledge, collaboration and power for all of the stakeholders committed to achieving a cure for these spinal cord injuries.