The perfect multi-purpose wordpress theme ideal for Artists, Bloggers, Businesses, Designers, Photgraphers & more. Making the most of full screen backgrounds and giving you 5 unique portfolios to choose from. Create unique pages or posts with background, sliders & videos which are all customizeable at the page/post level.
(4.5 / 5) from 1461 reviews
Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Created: March 8th, 2011
Last Updated: April 25th, 2014
What’s Included: Layered PSD, PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Full screen images with many options & video backgrounds (YouTube, Vimeo, MP4)
- Optional Image Resizers: (Aqua-Resizer, Timthumb & WP Image Resizer)
- Premium “Full Width Audio Player” WordPress Plugin by Radykal
- 5 galleries to showcase your work (Colorbox, FancyBox, Galleria, prettyPhoto, slideViewer)
- Unlimited Galleries and use Multiple times
- Supports Flash, Embeds, Quicktime, HTML5, YouTube, Vimeo, MP4
- Many Custom widgets & shortcodes
- Unlimited Contact Forms, Galleries & Google Maps
- Featured Image support with multiple images
- Rich Text Formatted excerpts or plan excerpts
- Custom Backgrounds, Sliders & Videos as Backgrounds available to be unique to each post
- Tested with Jetpack, WPML, Contact Form 7
- Includes over 500+ available fonts
- Cross-browser stability and valid code
- In-depth documentation & Video Tutorials!
Site Examples of the King Size Theme in Action:
The Office for Creative Research is a multidisciplinary research group exploring new modes of engagement with data, through unique practices that borrow from both the arts and sciences. OCR clients are research partners, helping to pose, refine and ultimately solve difficult problems with data. They are reshaping the relationship between client and designer, client and technologist, client and data scientist. Technology is an uncomfortable partner in research practices, driving discussions to questions of existing capabilities. OCR is creating a new approach to solving problems with technology ? asking not just what could be but what should be.
They know photography is important to relive your favorite memories and share them with others. They focus on creating an accurate reflection of what we see. This is the perspective, responsibility and understanding our photographers bring to every project. Their approach differs depending on the assignment, but the common theme throughout is that the experience is as important as the images.
Like jazz musicians, their photographers know how to play off of everyone else; can recognize a change in tempo and adapt quickly. Whether we?re shooting a wedding, corporate event or family portrait, they?re skilled at knowing when they need to perform their ?solos? and step out of the background to orchestrate a specific shot, and when they should disappear in the background and let the event unfold on its own.
Sometimes affectionately referred to as ?Glover Park?s cathedral of college football? by their regulars, Mason Inn is unlike any other DC sports bar or live music venue. Here you won?t find any cheesy neon signs, or random autographed jerseys strewn around the bar. What you will find is fresh faced college grads having a few cocktails, passionately rooting on their alma maters, and very frequently taking things up a notch on the dance floor. Although only open since August of 2011, Mason Inn has the feel of a rugged bar that?s been your go-to for years. A fifty-five foot long solid oak bar lines one side, and is surrounded by wood benches, high-tops, brick walls, a stage and dance floor. To ensure the ultimate game watching experience, Mason Inn features over a dozen big screen tvs and a 100? projection sceen. Morris, their giant water buffalo mascot, keeps a watchful eye on the dance floor from his perch high above the bar.